Vale Referrals OncologyPosted - 21-07-2017
Vale Referrals are pleased to announce an extension to our
Multidisciplinary Oncology Service.
This ensures that we consistently offer the highest quality oncology support across the Midlands, South West and Wales.
- Convenient quick appointments with our clinician to suit the owners needs
- Clear communication of cases to you as the referring veterinary surgeon
- Multidisciplinary oncology support
Friendly, Approachable Service...
Vale Referrals prides its self on a friendly, approachable service that works alongside you as the referring vet to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients.
The unique combination of our multidisciplinary support (cardiology, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, dermatology, ophthalmology), onsite advanced imaging (64 slice CT) and MRI and friendly practical approach ensures a high-quality oncology service.
Common cases at Vale Referrals Oncology:
- Cancer diagnosis – tumour staging and grading utilising high frequency ultrasound, minimally invasive biopsy techniques, rigid and flexible endoscopy, advanced imaging (CT, MRI)
- Mast cell tumour, soft tissue sarcoma – advanced surgical resection and closure techniques
- Adjunctive therapies – metronomic chemotherapy, adjunctive therapies for non resectable mast cell disease, sarcomas, carcinomas
- Multicentric lymphoma diagnosis and management
- Cardiothoracic diagnosis and surgery – primary lung lobe neoplasia, thymoma, chondrosarcoma
- Osteosarcoma – surgical management and chemotherapy
To refer a case or for advice on case management please contact our oncology team on 01453547934 or firstname.lastname@example.org